The Members Board provides governance and oversight to the Fund. The Members Board’s role includes approving governance documents including bylaws, operating agreements, participant agreements, asset-based fees, and other policies, as it relates to the Fund. The Board of Directors is elected by the Members’ Board.
Seventeen individuals comprise the Members Board:
- Vice Chancellor for Advancement
- Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration
- Assistant Treasurer
- Two representatives from the Endowment Board of Trustees
- One University Board of Trustees representative
- Dean of Poole College of Management
- Eight representatives from the participating entities:
- The North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc.
- NC State University Alumni Association, Inc.
- NC State Engineering Foundation, Inc.
- NC State Natural Resources Foundation, Inc.
- North Carolina State University Foundation, Inc.
- North Carolina State University College of Sciences Foundation, Inc.
- North Carolina Veterinary Medical Foundation, Inc.
- Student Aid Association